This is really fun to copy, replace with your own answers, send to your friends, and request their responses!
1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD IT BE?
New Orleans.... tis home!
2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Tank Top shirts and flannel pants
3. FAVORITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE ATTRACTING SEX
Eyes & Smile combo
4. THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
VNV NATION: Matter + Form
5. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
In the Sunlight.
6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVORITE PLACE TO BE?
In an office building.
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
8. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG IN BODY?
Strong in body leads to strong in mind; strong in body plus strong in mind equals strong in Soul.
9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
People who are mean to animals and children
12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Violin or Bass Guitar
13. FAVORITE COLOR?
Anything in the Olive Green Family
14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
SUV (for my greyhound)
15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
No... I think we continue to come back. Forever.
16. FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
18. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
the ability to speak all human languages
19. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
Eight: the latest is series of three fleur dis on my spine
20. CAN YOU DO A "STUPID HUMAN" TRICK?
21. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
a crush from High School... blonde hair, blue eyes; he was on the football team
22. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
23. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
jumper cables, water, duffle bag with gym clothes, work clothes, and going out clothes, tolietries, hair products,
emergency water, a garland of decrative roses... etc.
24. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR A HAMBURGER?
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CARTOON?
Garfield is my Fav Comic strip character; InuYasha is my favourite Anime; Stewie from Family Guy
26. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
27. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ANY PERSON, WHO WOULD IT BE?
28. GOLD OR SILVER?
29. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
Broke Back Mountain
30. WHAT IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW(S)?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, InuYasha, Family Guy, American Dreams, Queer As Folk, Queer Eye for the Straight
Guy, ER, Cowboy Bebop, Dead Like Me, Carnival, Dead Wood, Nip/Tuck, Desparate Housewives, Grey's Anantomy
31. WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE STUCK IN A ROOM WITH?
My Mama's ex-husband.
32. WHAT/WHO INSPIRES YOU?
Who: Athletes, Choreographers, Teachers, Composers, Comedians, Playwrights, Artists, Photographers, Soldiers,
Police Officers, Fire Fighters, and persons who work with animals.
33. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
34. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Mint, Cinnamon, or Mint Chocolate
35. FAVORITE SANDWICH?
36. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE?
Dishonesty and/or insincerity
37. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON A VACATION, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Anywhere in the Mediterranean, working at the Australia Zoo with the large Cats and/or Monkeys, Vegas,
Ireland... the list goes on
38. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK?
39. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
got sushi, asked to choreograph My old high school's musical production, paid $500 in car repairs, car started
smoking, waited 3 hours for tow truck to bring car back to shop, was 4 hours late to work, only made $40, two LOVELY
girlfriends brought me a bag full of naughty panties, got WASTED with Lou and JT....
40. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
New Orleans, Louisiana
41. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?
Dancing and Rugby
42. COKE OR PEPSI?
Diet Coke ... with some Southern Comfort in it, please.
43. LAST PLACE YOU VISITED
Orlando, FL; Four Day Weekend; Visited Old Flame, Johnathan Pine